[Peace-discuss] Evaluating the listserv

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 16 18:41:59 CST 2003

Folks,

I would like to address an old problem.  My e-mail volume is getting
really out-of-hand again.  The volume of messages on Peace-Discuss
seems to be growing dramatically, and I admit that I am part of the
problem.  There are several kinds of messages on the list: forwarded
articles, forwarded alerts,  AWARE business, and possibly others.
What seems to be growing most is the category of forwarded articles.
I am going to be more selective in what I forward, perhaps I will try
to keep this to no more than one per day.

Perhaps we should have a short discussion about how others feel about
this, to last not more than 2 days or so?
--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519