[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: Stop the George Bush Working Families Tax Dracula!

Joan Cole jscole at advancenet.net
Fri Jan 17 14:01:36 CST 2003

Here's what I added when I sent this on:

"If you REALLY want to stimulate the economy and get consumer spending going
again it can be done VERY SIMPLY.

"Just triple the personal exemption.  Instead of $3000, it's $9000.  It will
cost the same amount as Bush's fraudulent plan and will actually WORK.  Even
better, it won't penalize the states, because it won't change the AGI."
Joan Cole
http://www.advancenet.net/~jscole/
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing
the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering