[Peace-discuss] co-sponsorship problems

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 23 17:29:59 CST 2003

Robert,

I agree that the PRC often initiates events and asks others to join them in
their good work and seldom joins other organizations who initiate actions,
events, etc.

BUT, I support as many organizations a possible doing as many things as
possible to stop this war. I'd rather spend my time and energy doing
positive things to stop the war and not spend even one ounce on "territory
games" or name calling of other groups doing the same good work.

Here's another way to look it:  Without the energy and enthusiasm generated
by AWARE, PRC would not have been inspired to sponsor its rally.  I am
flattered. AWARE is flattered.

Save your energy for stopping this war. Show up at the PRC event or not.
The concern you address is more constructively examined in a meeting with
the PRC.

My 2 cents,

Kimberlie