[Peace-discuss] anti-war resolution

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Wed Jan 29 12:25:43 CST 2003

On behalf of AWARE, as a citizen of Urbana, and as a very worried inhabitant of the planet I would like to thank you for your supportive words concerning the resolution Monday night against a US attack on Iraq. Even though you chose not to vote for it, we greatly appreciate the even-handed and professional manner with which you conducted the session and the heartfelt way you described your own concerns. We especially appreciated your encouragement of others to join the Saturday afternoon Prospect for Peace demonstration, on Prospect Ave in Champaign from 2 to 4 pm, and look forward to seeing you there.

Working together to try to stop the madness,
Lisa Chason
AWARE working group