[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] ISG res

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 29 21:57:23 CST 2003

Matt--

Congratulations to you and the other organizers of today's activities.
What I saw of them seemed remarkably successful.  Regards, Carl

  C. G. Estabrook, Ph.D., Visiting Scholar
  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [MC-190]
  109 Observatory, 901 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana IL 61801 USA
  office: 217.244.4105 mobile: 217.369.5471 home: 217.359.9466
  <www.carlforcongress.org>