[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Fact-Checking President Bush: http://www.accuracy.org/2003

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Thu Jan 30 14:02:24 CST 2003

This links to a superb, detailed annotation of the entire gut-wrenching
Fate of the Union address the other night. I confess I couldn't bring
myself to listen to more than half a sentence at a time as it was delivered
(channel-flipping to movie and comedy channels, then back, etc.), and could
only stand to skim even the text version last night at whitehouse.gov. The
IPA spin-checking makes it much more bearable, if no less infuriating. As
they say, "read it 'n weep."

Jim