[Peace-discuss] Ways to help out - AWARE 4th of July Float

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 07:18:05 CDT 2003

There is a major counter United States demonstration planned for here in
Australia on July 4. Animosity against our present international actions is a very
high.  I just gave an invited talk tonight on health and envioronmental
effects of war (with a focus DU) at the University of Sidney in Chemistry
Department for university faculty etc. Media and first hand reports of U.S. actions and
arrogance are infaming situation.

doug