[Peace-discuss] Current AWARE Mission Statement from the website

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 10:09:14 CDT 2003

For those of you who haven't checked out the AWARE
website, this is the current AWARE 'mission
statement'.

AWARE is an alliance of groups and individuals working
to oppose war and present alternatives. Our common
concerns include military build-up, the threat of
global de-stabilization, and the reduction of civil
liberties. We come together to coordinate our efforts,
share resources and ideas, and make large scale
actions possible as we work toward peace and justice.

=====
"Looks like what drives me crazy
Don't have no effect on you-
But I'm gonna keep on at it