[Peace-discuss] GIA

John Baldridge webmaster at one-world.org
Thu Jul 24 12:42:12 CDT 2003

What an excellent idea.  I've been exploring the site, and I think it has
great potential to become a powerful grassroots watchdog tool.  At the
moment, the site is probably overloaded with traffic; they will need a
better server/connection.  I also have questions about how information is
verified, and who is in charge of moderating the content of the site.
Still, I like it.

John.