[Peace-discuss] I Meant Geraniums- Richard Butler- UNSCOM

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 20:33:28 CDT 2003

Last night during our own private conversation and then during the opening session for Adelaide Australia Festival of  Ideas, Richard Butler from UNSCOM - United Nations totally blew open, revealed, and discussed willfull lies by Bush, Blair, and Howard on existence weapons of mass destruction and nucs that they used to justify the  start Gulf War II.  Richard was emphatic on war being a  willfull violation of law.  I speak on saturday in place of Greg Sheridan during the Festival that includes international speakers with an expected audience of over 30000 and about 2000 - 3000 thousand for each of our talks.

doug rokke