[Peace-discuss] Thoughts on institutional racism

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 15:37:23 CDT 2003

Ken,

I really appreciate your email (and Mike's original
suggestion of Anarchist People of Color site).  I
don't see this as off topic.  Thanks for pointing out
these articles.

Linda

http://illegalvoices.org/apoc/knowledge/articles/ideas/shawn.html

http://www.noogenesis.com/game_theory/Gatto/Gatto.html

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/fourthpurpose/index.htm

> Thanks for bearing with me on this slightly 'off
> topic' rant.
>
> Ken

> - - - - -
> Ken Urban