[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Report of Lori Serb's trial on ucimc

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 02:00:30 CDT 2003

Hi Brian-

You are exactly right.  This should be on the
peace-discuss list.

And FYI, Doug has spent some time training the police.
 (Not in logic.)  He's a veteran on Gulf War I, where
he was involved in cleaning up (or not being allowed
to clean up) some of the WMD mess the US made in Iraq
back then.  He has a very intriguing perspective on
Iraq, similar to Scott Ritter's, as a result.  But he
has his faults, as do we all.

For one, as far as I can tell he is very thin-skinned
when any police officer is ever criticized.

He used to come to AWARE meetings, too.

Ricky