[Peace-discuss] Alternative media favorite?

SARAH BOYER boyer2128 at msn.com
Wed Jul 23 21:36:58 CDT 2003

Hi all!

Sorry for the mass e-mail, but another edition of the Public i is in the
works and we need your input. Please forward this request to everyone you
think might be interested as well.

The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center print group would like your
help. The August issue of the free local community paper will include short
blurbs about favorite alternative media. The idea is to have many people
submit a short (250 words max) piece about a favorite magazine, website,
newspaper, broadcast show, or other alternative media outlet. Try to include
what you learn or get from (insert your fave here) that can't be found
elsewhere or why it is your favorite.

Please send it to boyer2128 (at) msn.com before 7/28. We will edit these
submissions for clarity and brevity.

So far, the IMC network, Zmag/Znet, Bitch magazine, Counterpunch,
www.unansweredquestions.org, www.democracynow.org, and Portside have been
proposed/submitted.

Thanks,

Sarah Boyer