[Peace-discuss] Defense Department Pulls Website for Futures Market on Middle East Instability

Charles Jenks charles at mtdata.com
Tue Jul 29 18:21:49 CDT 2003

A embarrassed DOD has pulled the Policy Analysis Market website. Paul
Wolfowitz was grilled today in the US Senate.  This link  no longer works -
http://www.policyanalysismarket.org/

Fortunately, for anyone who has not seen these yet, I was able to download
and save two key pages ­ the concept overview and the list of involved
organizations before they yanked it. We have links to Œscreen shots¹ of the
two pages, as well as links to pertinent media articles at
http://traprockpeace.org

Charles Jenks, attorney at law
President of the Core Group
Traprock Peace Center