[Peace-discuss] Fwd:[ANSWER]: Updated A.N.S.W.E.R. action plan (2 of 2)

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Jun 6 19:06:38 CDT 2003

A.N.S.W.E.R. - on a national level - will produce
educational materials,
including fact sheets, brochures, pamphlets, booklets, and  more. We will
focus on a wide range of issues, including (but not
limited to) countries
that the Bush administration is attacking, social service  cuts versus
military spending, racist repression at home, and the
expansion of U.S.
militarism globally. We encourage local organizers to use  these resources
to carry out mass leafleting and tabling campaigns in
cities around the
country. A.N.S.W.E.R. national organizers are available to  speak at forums,
teach-ins and community meetings.

********************************

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition
Act Now to Stop War & End Racism
http://www.InternationalANSWER.org

info at internationalanswer.org
New York 212-633-6646
Washington 202-544-3389
Los Angeles 213-487-2368
San Francisco 415-821-6545

To make a tax-deductible donation, go to
http://www.internationalanswer.org/donate.html

Sign up to receive updates (low volume):
http://www.internationalanswer.org/subscribelist.html

Send replies to answer at action-mail.org

This is the ANSWER activist announcement
list. Anyone can subscribe by sending
any message to <answer.general-subscribe at action-mail.org> To unsubscribe <answer.general-off at action-mail.org>