[Peace-discuss] Fwd: RE: Town Meeting

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 19:09:25 CDT 2003

Per the discussion at the AWARE meeting tonight, I
have an update on confirmed panelists for the July 2nd
WILL Town Meeting.

Panelists for the WILL Town Meeting so far...

Troy Daniels - Champaign Police Dept.
Leigh Estabrook - Library and Info. Science Dept at
the U of I
Mark Thompson - pro-troops activist/business owner

I will keep you updated.

Linda

=====
"I know you are smart and I know that you think you are doing what is best for me.  But if freedom is handled just your way then it's not my freedom or free."  Toni and Slade Morrison from their children's book "The Big Box"

"Well, I think it's much too late and I think things are much too bad for pessimism."  John Robbins