[Peace-discuss] Bush's former counterterrorism adviser quits and joins Kerry

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 16 15:38:07 CDT 2003

As Jeffrey St. Clair of counterpunch.org puts it, "...it seems John Kerry
is gearing up to rival Bob Graham & Lieberman as the terror-scaring
candidate of the Dems."

I know this "former counter-terrorism adviser," Rand Beers -- we grew up
in the DC suburbs & went to secondary school together.  (But he doesn't
answer my e-mails these days.)  As "Assistant Secretary of State for
International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs," he's spent the last
several years inventing excuses for the war in Colombia.  --CGE