[Peace-discuss] Peace is Patriotic signs

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Wed Jun 25 22:37:12 CDT 2003

Ah, that was my doing. I've actually got 15 more, waiting to be put
together. I ordered 25 in all, from the Cincinnati peace activists' group
whose contact info is on the bottom of the signs. (I looked them up after
seeing the signs on a road trip in Ohio last spring.) The signs are
somewhat bigger than the leftover wires I've got, which necessitates
rebending them - a task I'd held off on 'til I could see whether they were
popular enough to warrant the effort. Sounds like they are!

I'll have some more to bring over to the farmers market on Saturday. They
ended up costing me between $3 and $4 per sign (a donation on my part) so
it'd be great if AWARE could get enough back on them to pay for additional
ones (either of that design or of something else, if people would prefer).
Sorry I haven't been able to get to any AWARE meetings in quite a while,
but glad to be able to help out with the signs at least.

peace,
Jim