[Peace-discuss] Military

Paul King pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 27 11:18:58 CDT 2003

Thanks to all who responded about the MoveOn primary candidates. Kucinich
now has one more vote. I read up on Dean, though, and decided to cast a
ballot for him as well on the second round of betting, er, I mean voting.

Now for another question: What were the cuts to the miliary that just
happened?  How much was it and who is primarily responsible? Also, if
anyone can provide any sources, perspective, sense of scale or context, it
would be appreciated. I would like to know these things before the
upcoming celebration of our beloved national holiday, the 4th of July.

..::paul