[Peace-discuss] Fwd:[ANSWER]: MARCH 15: Buses planned from 100+ cities

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 08:57:54 CST 2003

Right now-given DOD, MOD, and British and U.S. administration intent to
launch an attack no matter what the UN or rest of world says we must focus on
stopping the war based on military rules of engagement and combat. All
reports verify that:
1. gas masks are defective
2. medical care is inadequate
3. combat training and consequent capabilities of troops is poor
4. the entire Gulf region is still a toxic wasteland
5. U.S. and British weapons such as uranium munitions are illegal
6. the planned 'Shock and Awe"  will result in excessive collateral damage.
7. confirmed Gulf War I casualties exceed 221000 on VA disability and over
10000 dead.

While we continue all other efforts we must focus on stopping this battle
using DOD's and MOD's own rules.

doug