[Peace-discuss] Re: Reply to Brant Hansen for the News-Gazoo &free speech in america!

Paul Mueth pfmueth at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 5 11:48:32 CST 2003

Well done, David

Hope they print it .. .  The gazoo has been printing
quite a few great letters lately. .  the two last
friday which I just got around to reading today were
powerful.

David, I hope you have a moment to recount the story
of your acquaintence who aproached Marketplace about
leafleting and their rude assertion that no one can
even assemble on the sidewalk between the parking lot
and the street.. .

By way of related announcement, Amy Goodman on Dem Now
in a short parag in her headlines recounts the story
of a fellow who was arrested for wearing an anti-war
t-shirt in a mall,  . . .where he had just purchased
the same. .

free speech in america!