[Peace-discuss] More flyering/protest anecdotes

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 18:09:02 CST 2003

Hi,

Another anecdote-- when I went into Lowe's after our snowstorm protest on
Feb. 15th, the young man at the check-out counter shook my hand and thanked
me for being out there.  An Egyptian man near me in the store said he felt
he was no longer able to demonstrate with us as he was afraid of
reprisals-- it made me more determined to stay with it.

People really seem to feel we are working hard for them, and it is
definitely worthwhile.

Barbara