[Peace-discuss] Glen Rangwala update after Blix Report - Audio of Blix/ElBaradei -- Photos and Audio of Student Rally and Take Over of Downtown Amherst Intersection

Charles Jenks charles at mtdata.com
Sat Mar 8 11:59:37 CST 2003

Greetings

Some new hightlights:

1) Glen Rangwala has updated 'Counter-Dossier' II -
http://traprockpeace.org/weapons.html on claims concerning Iraq's proscribed
weapons.  His analysis has rightly been called 'peerless' and his work found
at http://traprockpeace.org has been called "wonderful,"  and "remarkably
valuable -- as is the whole site -- not to be missed."

2) For anyone who missed the Blix and ElBaradei reports, hear them at
http://traprockpeace.org/blixelbaradeiMarch0703.mp3

3) We have uploaded a photo album of the UMASS to Amherst student march and
rally. http://traprockpeace.org/March0503Amherst/  People 'took over' the
main intersection for an hour as police stood by, diverting traffic.  And,
HEAR the speakers - we've uploaded most of the rally as MP3 audio
http://traprockpeace.org/BooksNotBombsMarch0503.mp3
A photo album of the Greenfield Community College rally is coming tonight.

We update the site frequently.  Watch the Calendar (and - Western Mass folks
- don't forget the Charlie King and Karen Brandow concert tonight at 7 pm,
Memorial Hall in Shelburne Falls.  Benefit for New England Learning Center
for Women in Transition (NELCWIT) and Traprock Peace Center.

If you have time for funny (and silly) political satire and can wait for a
long download, see http://traprockpeace.org/Bush_Blair_Singing.mpg

Charles Jenks
President,
Traprock Peace Center - http://traprockpeace.org