[Peace-discuss] Israeli-Palestinian "cycle of violence"

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 10 19:03:22 CST 2003

The man who wrote this article, Gershon Baskin, was my host when I was In
Israel-Palestine with the humanitarian clown troupe in December. He's a
fine person.

Is there a way for AWARE to be a part of 'international intervention'?
Could we in AWARE, via e mail, make a connection to people over there,
and be a conduit for news from Israel and Palestine to our home town?

Any other ideas?
Susan