[Peace-discuss] Fw: The 911 Video Revealed. Pass it on - pay it forward!

John Fettig jfettig at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 10 20:29:46 CST 2003

* Robert Rice <info at rcscorp.ca>:
> Please forward this e-mail to ten (10) or more people NOW! - or after
> having reviewed it thoroughly.
>
> If you fail to do that then you're not part of the solution, you are a
> part of the problem, and this chain e-mail could come to an end with
> you.

And what exactly is this problem that I am a part of for not forwarding
this?  What is this email getting at?  I downloaded that video, and
looked at the pictures linked to in that forward.  If you think that you
can see *any* detail on the aircraft in those low-resolution pictures,
think again.  What you think is a streamer or an extraneous fuel tank is
probably nothing more than an artifact of the compression used in the
photo.  Until you have a high-resolution picture which shows this same
feature, I urge you to stop this urban myth in it's tracks.

I am struggling to figure out what this email is getting at.  So what if
it was a modified tanker?  What difference does that make?  What
happened on 9/11 was terrible, does it make it any different if it were
a modified big-wheels with added streamers?

So anyways, this email you are forwarding seems to be headed towards a
conclusion which I think needs to be avoided at all costs barring solid
evidence.  You are only helping out the cause of the misinformed.  What
conclusion I am referring to is left as an exercise for the reader.

If you have something more than speculation, or would care to provide
any sort of reason for why this would matter, please speak up.

Apologies for my blunt nature,
John