[Peace-discuss] Fw: [pf] White scarf for peace

Joan Cole jscole at advancenet.net
Thu Mar 13 12:43:45 CST 2003

Interesting... but wouldn't the war-wishers just take it as "we surrender"?
Joan Cole
http://www.advancenet.net/~jscole/
"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of
private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic
State itself. That, in its essence, is Fascism -- ownership of government by
an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power." -- Franklin
Delano Roosevelt