[Peace-discuss] Vigil coordinator discovered!

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 16:49:18 CST 2003

AWARE folks:

Just got e-mail (see below) and a phone call from the original coordinator
of the Carle Park Sunday vigil, Cynthia Williams.

She said she's happy to have us help and coordinate in any way we can.
Here's some action items she identified below in her e-mail and that we
discussed on the phone - can anyone volunteer for any of these tasks?

1. Digital camera to take pictures and sent to moveon.org (this is called
for by moveon.org and is part of the whole campaign).

2. Notifying media of this event.

3. Getting a PSA (Public Service Announcement) on WEFT

4. Ideas for peaceful non-sectarian music (Paul?)

5. A way to facilitate sharing individual comments about why they're against
the war (see Cynthia's comments below)

6. Of course, bringing candles, paper cups and lighters.

Thanks