[Peace-discuss] transcripts of P4P TV coverage

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 01:16:28 CST 2003

Thanks, Randall!

This is great to have.  It reminds me, by the way,
that the WCIA reporter also asked me how we felt about
the police presence - and I told him we had called the
police, just to let them know there would be a
counterdemo - but that part was cut, along with the
numbers I gave him.

We need letters!

Ricky

PS- Below, I think Randall means to say "WCIA had a
longer piece," not WAND.