[Peace-discuss] Hussein Kamal UNSCOM/IAEA transcript

Margaret E. Kosal nerdgirl at scs.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:37:25 CST 2003

Peace-discuss folks -

Another group queried my analysis on the Hussein Kamal (Dubya et al's
favorite Iraqi defector/Saddam Hussein's son-in-law) transcript which was
initially mentioned in Newsweek and suqsequently obtained and posted to the
web by Glen Rangwala, Cambridge.

Of potential interest to the folx here.

Margaret