[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Peace] Flyering at Jello Biafra event?

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 12:20:06 CST 2003

I'll be helping Amy with this. Though we distributed all extra blue "War is
Coming" flyers (the 8000 copy run) on the quad yesterday (thanks to help
from John F, Adrienne, Dianne and Linda), I suspect many still remain
undistributed at the Champaign businesses where Paul King and I left a stack
on Saturday. I'll retrieve the bulk of those as well as most of any
remaining stack at IMC plus some extras from the vigil that I discovered and
help Amy get them into the hands of people at this event.

Anyone else coming that can help out?

Thanks