[Peace-discuss] In case there's interest somewhere...

benjamin grosser grosser at itg.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 18 14:53:44 CST 2003

I'll throw in my $.02 since I have them.  Zorica is my next-door neighbor,
new to town, and does indeed have a new small massage business.  She is
also openly anti-war, very friendly, very giving and generous, and very
genuine.  While I think Randall's concerns re promotion of her business
make sense, I also suspect she is really just trying to help people out.

ben