[Peace-discuss] re: P4P? New signs?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 15:42:15 CST 2003

Hey Peter-

In my opinion, the sign-making party need not stop.
It's still a good idea and folks would probably
welcome the get-together right about now.

What do others think?  It sounds like we're assuming
we will try to dress in black - (Actually, none of it
was my idea.  I was just repeating what Lisa suggested
at the meeting, but I'll gladly go along with it.)  -
and I'll bring some black armbands for folks who don't
get the word - but on the signs...

I think Mort had a good "friendly amendment" at the
meeting: certain signs might be appropriate (the less
fun-loving ones, I guess) - and I like "SUPPORT OUR
TROOPS - BRING THEM HOME NOW!" always and at any time
or place.  I also think the sign swe have along the
lines of "START SEEING IRAQI CHILDREN," etc.  are
entirely appropriate and needed.

What do others think?

Ricky