[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Thomas Peter Nelshoppen nelshopp at ad.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 21 14:18:35 CST 2003

Hi all,

Just curious, does anyone know if those who have been turning recent organized anti-war events into free-for-alls (with no provision for safety or security of the participants) planning on attending this Saturday's Prospect 4 Peace?  If so, is there a plan to "take the streets" on the spur of the moment as there was a need to do so Thursday?  I only ask because I was hoping to bring my family (i.e. 2 and 6 year-olds) but would rather not if this type of activity is contemplated.

I'm not against CD (if that is what that was).  I just want to know what to expect to make an educated decision for  the safety for my kids.

Tom