[Peace-discuss] CO Meeting

paul michael king pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 23 21:26:07 CST 2003

Re: Conscientious Objection (CO) Working Group

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a lot of energy in this
group with lots of good ideas! We will be having our first brainstorming
meeting this Thursday at Cafe Paradiso around 6:00.

If you are interested in this issue and cannot make the meeting, please
forward me your email, phone number and address so that I can keep you
informed of what happened and add you to the contact list.

Also, regardless of whether you are a part of our group, please let us
know what your ideas are! Thanks!

..::Paul