[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Sign thieves caught!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 00:42:43 CST 2003

Great story!

Should we collect a few stories like this and call the
News-Gazette?

Last Saturday when I went out to get in my car, I
noticed my yard sign and my neighbor's had been
stolen.  It was #3 for me - and earlier in the week I
had found a discarded (presumably stolen) sign down my
street.  But when I went to get in my car, I also
found that someone had sprayed it witha  kind of
insulating foam - under the hood and inside the door.
It wasn't seriously damaging to the car, but it was
upsetting to my family and neighbors because my car
was pulled upinto my driveway as far as it would go, a
good 20 yards from the street, between our houses and
under a bright outside light.  I did file a police
report, just so there's a record of it.

Al Kagan's tires had also been slashed a few weeks
ago, while his car sat in his driveway fullof anti-war
signs.  Any others?

Ricky

--- "Kranich, Kimberlie" <Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu>