[Peace-discuss] Signs question

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 09:12:21 CST 2003

I like all of them, but I wouldn't probably hold the
last one.  This whole paid protester thing is so crazy
it isn't worth our time (in my opinion).  It made me
mad at first, but anyone looking at N. Prospect will
see where the money is being spent.  I think this was
'projection' by the pro-war group.

Linda