[Peace-discuss] War photos

John Fettig jfettig at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 27 22:51:12 CST 2003

I'm spamming both of these lists shamelessly to ask you all to help me
out.  I'm trying to collect photos of the war, and there are just too
many for one person to sort through.  And so I ask you, if you run
across a particularly moving photograph, or just a photograph that you
like, of the war to please upload it to my gallery:

http://salty.ncsa.uiuc.edu/gallery/war

You can add photos anonymously (for now, as long as nobody abuses my
gallery), so please help me out!  The interface is pretty
self-explanatory...just click the [add photos] link, and point the
browser at the file you want to add, and it will take care of the rest.

John