[Peace-discuss] Sign idea

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Mar 28 11:23:58 CST 2003

Hey, how's this for a sign---

YOU'RE EITHER WITH US..... OR YOU'RE WITH THE TERRORISTS

Too subtle?  Could add to it--

YOU'RE EITHER WITH US (the Peacemakers) ....OR YOU'RE WITH THE TERRORISTS (the US Gov't)

Serious suggestions for PfP--

Mr Bush--Support our troops.  Bring them home now.

Mr. Bush--Support our Veterans.  Restore their benefits now.

Watch out, Syria and Iran--you're gonna be "liberated" next.

US is using illegal weapons and illegal methods to fight an illegal war

  ILLEGAL WEAPONS + ILLEGAL METHODS + ILLEGAL WAR = USA

Thanks, everyone....Your strength is keeping me going these days,
Jenifer C.