[Peace-discuss] Sign idea

Ann-Marie Shapiro prairiewaves at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 28 16:56:37 CST 2003

Yes, I had a sign in my yard that pointed out the big funding cut (my
understanding is that it came from the Reps in the House Budget Committee,
so not a final figure). I wasn't able to get an updated figure so I had to
change my sign at some point.  Especially since one other sign says
"Democracy Demands Truth".

Now my sign says: "US WMD HURT OUR TROOPS 27% CASUALTY FROM GULF 91".  The
27% is a comfirmed figure for all DEPLOYED troops in Gulf War I.  From the
VA last year sometime.  Based on data in a document from Doug- thank you!
And it ALL fit onto one sign ! :-)  Luckily people can slow down to read it
(and they do).  Don't forget to consider yellow ribbons- it makes a nice
touch!  :-)

Ann-Marie