[Peace-discuss] Fw:

david johnson unionyes at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 28 17:59:05 CST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: david johnson <unionyes at ameritech.net>
To: Undisclosed Recipients <Undisclosed Recipients>
Date: Thursday, March 27, 2003 6:38 PM

URGENT  APPEAL  FOR  HELP !

George Bush calls for regime change in Iraq, but regime change should begin at home.

What better place to begin then the Champaign City Council !

Ken Urban and Giraldo Rosales need your help to get elected to the Champaign City Council.
We will be having a phone bank on behalf of both candidates on Sunday March 30th and Monday March 31st, from 6pm to 9pm, at the " THRIFTY NICKLE " Office ( 61 east University ave., Champaign ), between the Illinois Central railroad tracks and First st..

PLEASE help out if at all possible. There is no reason why Champaign cannot have a better city council, but we need YOUR help to make it happen !

Contact David Johnson at 356-8247 or e-mail at unionyes at ameritech.net  to sign-up.