[Peace-discuss] DI Lies and Gossips

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 31 10:31:30 CST 2003

Ryan--

I think we should take the DI coverage as an occasion to write letters to
the DI, talking about the reasons that we're out there.  That would be an
extension of our demonstration by other means.

We can certainly contest the numbers and other aspects of the account, but
it's more important to argue the substance -- such as the outrageous claim
that now the invasion's underway, protest is inappropriate.

I see that I'm quoted in the article, and the quote bears a tangential
relationship to something I said -- I'll write them about that.  Let's
fill their letters column with the aim of getting more DI readers there
next Saturday.

Regards, Carl