[Peace-discuss] FW: prayer vigil on Tuesday April 1

Ann-Marie Shapiro prairiewaves at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 31 19:56:15 CST 2003

 "Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground."

 Regardless of your beliefs in this complex and difficult time, the proposal
in this letter seems like a powerful and positive step. There is so much
energy against President Bush that we are not helping him make decisions for
the highest good of every person on the planet. The more we focus on what we
don't like, the more it increases. They suggest that we See him as God
would, and focus on the Light in the President, thereby amplifying the
Light. We believe that if hundreds of thousands of people do this at the
same moment, then the effect on his consciousness would be profound. I have
to agree. Therefore, we have decided to conduct an emergency "Great
Experiment IV" and are asking all the Spiritual Peacemakers around the world
to join us in this important project. Here are the details: April 1, 2003,
11 AM New York time, 8 AM California Time (determine your own time zone
based on this) Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people, will join
together for fifteen minutes as one mind and pray for President Bush (and
all those who influence his decision making) to make all his decisions based
on the highest good of all beings on earth. It was suggested that we begin
by imagining him as a little boy, and use our energy to empower his heart.
They say that the boy is still within him, though he is very afraid. He
doesn't need to be attacked for what he is doing, but loved, not for his
actions, but for the Truth within him. We call this: "Seeing as God Sees and
Loving as God Loves." If possible, gather with other people during this
vigil, and please pass this E-mail on to as many people as you can to help
spread the word. Hundreds of people will be joining together in Washington,
DC to anchor these important prayers. We are in the process of securing a
permit for a location as close to the White House as possible, and will have
children present a section of the "Children's Cloth of Many Colors" at the
White House that same day. (The Children's Cloth of Many Colors is over
one-third of a mile long, and is made up of pieces ! of cloth that have been
infused with the energy of peace from tens of thousands of children from
around the world. It came from the original "Cloth of Many Colors" peace
project I started in 1999 which has been presented at the UN in New York,
the US Capitol, the Pentagon, and many other places around the world.For
more info on the CCMC, go to www.themastersgroup.org .) If you live in the
Washington area and would like to join the group praying near the White
House, send an E-mail to: geharmony at aol.com. You will receive a reply as
soon as the location has been secured. This has nothing to do with agreeing
or disagreeing with President Bush in regard to the war in Iraq. In order to
be Spiritual Peacemakers we must release our judgment and focus only on the
higher good. George Bushhas the power to effect the lives of so many people,
and we pray that he will do so with compassion and peace. The intention of
this vigil is to break down the walls of fear and increase the love in his
heart. Please join us. Once again, April 1, 11 AM EST, fifteen minutes
sending George Bush all the love you have in your heart. And tell the whole
world. In Peace, James Twyman