[Peace-discuss] cola bites back.

raia fink raiafink at students.uiuc.edu
Thu May 1 07:45:06 CDT 2003

yowzaa! Fizzy logic indeed. I realize my tone was a bit harsh. Didn't
mean to step on anyone's toes, or point accusatory fingers towards anyone
willing to indulge in the important (and not entirely off-topic) argument
of coke vs. water. And I sure didn't mean to defend Coke in any manner
(those poor, poor underdogs).

As liberals, radicals, doubters, free thinkers, and what have you, we rail
on mainstream media and its congregation of mass believership daily,
and I didn't want that congregation to get the chance to go and open up a
mission in our own neighborhood. (you will notice, here, that metaphor is
not my strongest skill :)

-Raia

        Show me a time when violence is necessary and I will show you
              a time when you are not as free as you thought.
                           -Bombs don't meet needs-