[Peace-discuss] PRC plans major anti-"Chief" action at upcoming BOT meeting

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 19:21:17 CDT 2003

I suspect it may not be appropriate to post this to the peace list, as AWARE
has no current formal "anti-chief" effort.

However, I suspect many on the peace-discuss list generally concerned with
issues of social justice would be interested in knowing of this major
planned PRC action at the upcoming UofI Board of Trustees meeting. It
promises to be a well-planned, highly visible action.