[Peace-discuss] Fwd:RE: Ramsey Clark C-Span 1206 am and 430 am Tues 5/13

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue May 13 19:17:03 CDT 2003

Mark Tomory writes --
Thanks, Jenifer, for the c-span link. I watched the first half but the audio quality was unbearable, so I listened to the rest of Clark's address as recorded by NPR. I just wanted to pass this along in case anyone else wants to listen to it and can't stand the c-span version.... Go to www.npr.org and type "Ramsey Clark" into the search box. It's the same address, but
NPR used its own equipment and got good audio.