[Peace-discuss] Fw: BushCo Reams Nation Good

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Sat May 17 08:01:08 CDT 2003

As Scott Ritter and I said many times, Iraq possessed weapons during 1990 and
early 1991 that we gave them (please see Riegel report and "Thanks of a
Grateful Nation" movie we did for Showtime) but we blew them all up beginning
in December 1990 (Schwartzkopfs autobiography: "It Doesn't Take a Hero" page
390) causing an environmental and medical disaster.  That is why over 221000
U.S. combat veterans are now disabled and seeking effective medical care.
Then we have millions of others from around the world ewho are sick or dead.
TODAY WE KNOW THAT THE ONLY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION THAT WERE USED DURING
GULF WAR I WE USED BY U.S. AND BRITISH FORCES.