[Peace-discuss] How we've instructed the young

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 20:51:29 CDT 2003

I personally am a big fan of Chris Hedges (I've heard
him speak several times on public radio stations) and
I really liked his book 'War That Which Gives Us
Meaning'.  I highly recommend it and would be more
than happy to loan out my copy to anyone interested.
I read it prior to the invasion of Iraq and wrote a
letter to the editor about some of the points Mr.
Hedges discusses in his book...N-G didn't print it.

Linda