[Peace-discuss] Philp Agee's article

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed May 21 09:18:52 CDT 2003

I have an electronic copy of Philip Agee's new article on "Terrorism
and Civil Society as Instruments of U.S. Policy in Cuba." The article
gives an overview of CIA and other US agencies activities in various
countries as a background for what is happening in Cuba today.

If you would like a copy I can send it as an attachment.  Let me know.

Agee is currently in Havana where he is doing peace workshops.He is
the author of Inside the Company: CIA Diary and other books on the
CIA and U.S. foreign policy.

You may have seen that the US is currently threatening Cuba again as
well as tightening the blockade.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328