[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: A Letter to All NPR Listeners]

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Fri May 23 14:23:42 CDT 2003

I think that I must speak up on this issue. My own personal experience with NPR and especially WILL has been excellent.  I have done numerous radio interviews and specials with NPR across the United States. Each producer and host that I have worked with has been excellent and each show triggered discussions and follow up. While we may desire to have everything one way with emphasis on "our" perspective, we must remeber that shows require research and preparation. DOD /etc/ has interveened in many cases not just with NPR but many other networks too and while some cave in others do not.  NPR, and especially WILL, has also supported other efforts and requests from TV / radio groups from other nations and even allowed foreign TV prodcuers access to their stations during NPR production efforts.

doug rokke