[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Support for Black Mesa is needed!

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 17:10:35 CDT 2003

April (who was at the AWARE meeting Sunday) asked me
to forward this...
Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
"I know you are smart and I know that you think you are doing what is best for me.  But if freedom is handled just your way then it's not my freedom or free."  Toni and Slade Morrison from their children's book "The Big Box"

"Well, I think it's much too late and I think things are much too bad for pessimism."  John Robbins